Aidan Ruppert: An Introduction to My Virtual Voice

A sheet cake depicting my high school, McQuaid Jesuit, as well as Holy Cross
Because what’s college without a slice of cake along the way?

Hello everyone! My name is Aidan Ruppert and I am a brand-new student at the College of the Holy Cross. In just six weeks, I have experienced a very successful transition to being a college student, and have already begun to LOVE Holy Cross.

Whether you are a prospective student or already a member of the Holy Cross community, allow me to share just a few things about myself in order to place some of my upcoming posts in context.

• I was born and raised in Rochester, NY, and attended McQuaid Jesuit, an all-male Jesuit high school.
  • I plan on studying Psychology at Holy Cross, though anything is possible!
  • I am currently involved in several student organizations at Holy Cross.
  • I am a HUGE basketball fan (Go Celtics!) and love to play the game as well.
  • I chose Holy Cross because of its Jesuit identity, as well as the rigorous academics for which the school is known.
  • My favorite part about Holy Cross so far would have to be some of the great classmates I have already met!

Once again, Holy Cross has been a great fit for me so far, and I am beyond blessed to have this opportunity. My plan is to make the most of it! I cannot wait to share my academic, social, and co-curricular experiences with all of you. If you have any questions about life at Holy Cross, please always feel free to comment on my blog. Until next time!